2013年3月25日月曜日

Newsletter from Addis Ababa, Ethiopia: No. 4

Field Day @ Bure, Amhara Region
I used to want to join any Field Day at project sight. I’m working for SAA but my profession is in IT. I usually stay in office and work with computers; I didn’t have a chance to see “Mission of SAA” at project sight. Last year I got few chances to visit farmer side, the occasions are so nice. I’m still willing to visit other sight.
Then this year I’ve got another chance to visit field in Ethiopia end of January. But my flight to Gondar was cancelled I missed the chance. My colleague arranged another chance for me. It was other area of Ethiopia. The sight is very rural area, which is located two hours drive by asphalt road and another two hours drive by gravel road from Barhir Dar, Ethiopia. The area is still very populated by many farmer. The farmers are still working with very traditional way. ...

Link to PDF version

  1. My mission in SAA
    1. Field Day @ Bure, Amhara Region
    2. African ICT week
  2. Life in Addis Ababa
    1. Graduate Master Degree
    2. Digging Abeba

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿