2013年11月26日火曜日

Newsletter from Addis Ababa, Ethiopia: No. 5

Field trip to Northern Ethiopia
I travelled Tigray region, Northern Ethiopia, SAA is involving agricultural developing project for small-scale famers in the region, too. I visited several project sites with my Japanese colleague Mr Inui is managing projects in the area, the projects are supported by Japanese Grass Roots Fund.
I used to travel several times to Mali, Nigeria and Uganda, but I have only once travelled in Ethiopia, from the experience I expected Ethiopia has only dry land. But in fact Ethiopia has several environments, dry land, wet-low land, high mountains … Within the Tigray region has all of the environments. So his covered fields are all unique with other in the region.

Link to PDF version

  1. Field trip to Northern Ethiopia
  2. Shooting short movie for “Africa-Rikai Project”
  3. It remind me how difference value of Ethiopian money with Japanese Yen
  4. Computer doesn’t like Coke and Pepsi


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿