2011年9月24日土曜日

Newsletter from Addis Ababa, Ethiopia: No. 1

My mission in SAA
I joined Sasakawa Africa Association (SAA) as IT manager since February 2011. SAA is International NGO for Agriculture area. Since year 1986, SAA had involved for Agriculture development, especially small former in Sub-Saharian 14 countries. SAA involve four countries in Ethiopia, Mali, Nigeria and Uganda now. The SAA has police “SAA is maximized our resource for famer.” All activities are based on the policy.
My main mission in the SAA is “Develop MIS (Management Information System) for SAA”. SAA didn’t have and will not have regular IT staff, so I have to design the MIS without maintain by IT staff. Then I have to achieve SAA goal and strength of SAA activities. Regarding the policy, I have to develop MIS by minimized cost and maximized achievement with the MIS for former. This is big challenge of myself.

Contents
  1. My mission in SAA
  2. Life in Addis Ababa
    1. I don’t feel new in duty station …
    2. Relaxing at home with small problem
  3. Update PC inventory and make purchase plan
  4. Standardized office E-mail address

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿